Senior Human Resources Manager
Experience – Minimum 5 years
Location – Indore
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a senior HR professional who has a comprehensive understanding and expertise in how the HR function makes a line of business within the company successful. The candidate must have strong general business knowledge and specific experience within the Saas/IT Product based companies that allows them to use HR capabilities to support organizational business goals in Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Talent Development.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the HR department.
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & Talent Development.
- Team scaling across the US & India.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations. Defining OKRs & KPIs for the critical leadership team.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Employee engagement.
- Recruiting top team heads & talent focused for AiTrillion.
- Scaling up with speed, and efficiency while optimizing employee acquisition cost.
- Ensuring the right quality of candidate selection by implementing the approved hiring process.
- Create a strong talent brand through strategic EVP initiatives.
- Must have served as HR Manager or Assistant HR for 2 years in any fast-growing organization.
- Experience in delivering HR Scaleup in alignment with fast business growth.
- Experience in critical leadership hiring across India & the US is a plus